(ET) Finally! A shed for my Elec-Trak!

Well, after owning this thing for about 10 years now I *finally* have a 12*10 shed in which to put it.

No more having it outside under a tractor cover. No more leaving the tiller under a tarp, and no more putting the snowblower in a puny metal shed that it would never really fit into.

Now the tractor+deck fits, the tiller sits on a furniture dolly (so it can be rolled around and doesn't rest on the plywood) and I can finally start thinking about painting it and removing the rusty battery boxes.

Chris