Re: (ET) E12 low speed up hills and now no reverse

 The exact model # off the plate would certainly be good to have.
 My guess is that your F and/or R contactor has gone bad. Low power  issue
may have been a result of the contacts beginning to burn.If you have the
old double style contactors you can upgrade to the new style.
 Low power can also point to the 1A or 2 A contactors not pulling in or
not carrying adequate current.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
Just yesterday my reverse stopped working while mowing / mulching lawn
leav es. Solenoid clicks but no reverse out of the blue; I have noticed
less pow er / speed up hills since previous use even after full charge.
Probably not
 related, but thought I'd mention in case problem with motor / field
revers al solenoid?
Hope its nothing serious - I'd be grateful for any help.
Jef

Sent on the SprintNow Network from my