Re: (ET) (no subject)

Hey there.  I haven't posted in a while, but this caught my attention...

Forgive me if I'm assuming anything here or if I missed a backstory, but are you sure it's the whole charger, and not just the diodes? I had a similar situation when I first got my E20. The batteries were dried up husks when I got the tractor, but when I got it home, I had to transport it somehow from the trailer in front of my house, to its new home under my porch in the backyard. Making a rookie mistake, I ran the tractor, with extension cord trailing, using nothing but the power from the charger. I blew both diodes that regulate electricity flow from AC one way into the charger (these diodes prevent backflow of electricity from the batteries). When both diodes were replaced, the charger worked great, and still does after about 9 years now.

---------------------------------
Sincerely, Jeremy Gagliardi
    http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com
    mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com

M I wrote:

Hello,

Blew up my charger on the my Electric Track E20. Suggestions on off the shelf charger?

Thank you for any assistance.

Mario Infanti

--
*An Excellent Credit Score is 750*