Re: (ET) Old Toro Battery Powered Push mow

I got my Toro that looks just like this one at a garage sale in 1989 or
1990.  Stuck it away for a few years, got it back out 6 or 7 years ago and
used it with the original battery for a summer.  It uses a battery about
the size of one in a gasoline powered lawn tractor, a size U1 according to
the tag on the battery in mine right now.  The battery care poster and
owner's manual that came with it says "Copyright 1975" so the previous
message was right.  I use it for trimming around the house and other small
areas, and it works fine, although 16" width is narrow, and I am having
trouble finding a proper blade replacement.

Jim, in Menomonie, WI,
with an E12 and E20 in the shed waiting for me to find spare time to get
them going