Re: (ET) (no subject)

M I wrote:
Blew up my charger on the my Electric Track E20. Suggestions on off the shelf charger?

I'm partial to Lester chargers (aka golf cart chargers) as provide a quick recharge, overnight if all the way down, are nearly indestructible, and are made in the USA.

Others like the imported Soniel chargers for their compact size, lower cost, and more "brains" for float charging. Down side is can take several days to fully recharge if way down, but for those who just use once each weekend this isn't a problem.

It is generally the capacitor or diodes that fail in the original charger, and replacing that part would be the lowest cost of all.

NOTE: Mail sent to the "NO_REPLY" address will *not* reach me.
To send me a private message, please follow the directions here:
http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us