(ET) E-15 first mow! And questions (manuals, charging, fuel level, mowing)

Hi Trakkers,

I had a great first mow today on my brand-new (to me) E-15.    I had a
few quick questions for the group:

- I have the "Service and Training Manual", which has been terrific,
but haven't been able to find the E-15 User's Manual (found the E-12
one tho).  Am I missing an obvious link?

- Regarding charging: (Right now I'm running a 3x12 setup.).  How do I
know when the batteries are "fully" charged?  When initiating a
charge, what should I turn the charge knob to?  The letters have long
since faded.

- Regarding "fuel gauge":  After about 10 minutes of use, the meter
was halfway between E and F with no motors running, but once I kick it
into gear and turn on the PTO it drops to the left of the E.   Should
remaining charge be measured under load or no load?

- Regarding Mowing: my grass was fairly long, and big clumps of cut
grass kept coming out of the side discharge chute.  Is this standard
operation for long grass?  (go easy on me here, I'm a city boy, and
have only mown 3 times in my life).  From what I understand, there's a
plate I can put on the side discharge chute to convert the mower to
rear discharge (which I would prefer).   Where do I find one, and
would this lead to more, or less, clumping?

- The mower deck is beginning to rust through and crack next to one of
the lift points.   Any advice on repairing?

regards,
jr