Re: (ET) E-15 troubleshooting (won't start)

You didn't mention the master disconnect on the left side, but I think it must be closed if the fuel meter has power.  That's good.
Very little is supposed to happen by just turning the key.  A relay or two should click, but they're not very loud with all the covers in place.  The motor doesn't spin up until you apply power to it via the lever on the right side of the dash.  So after you turn the key, put that lever into one of the speeds and see if anything happens.  Keep your foot off the brake also, as there's a switch there to cut power to the motor if you press it all the way down.

-Ben