Re: (ET) curtis - KSI input

Thanks for all the responses.  On the transaxle, it used two square head
set screws with jam nuts.  I did check and there are no extra screws in
there (and you're right, that is perverse.  I can see some mechanic
(probably with his own transaxle repair company) giggling to himself as he
puts them together on the assembly line...).

And thanks to Rod Hower, who sent a diagram of his tractor wiring - some
of that is exactly what I had in mind.  I'm sure I can use it.  Thanks,
Rod.

David Brandt