Re: (ET) E10

I jsut remembered that there is a safety switch on the clutch. You are supposed to depress it when you start the motor and then a relay pulls in to hold it so it will stay on when you let the clutch out. Most likely you have something wrong in there.

Regards,

Brad Fayette
"Cogito ergo geek"

shop sensenig wrote:
I have a E10 m that the drive motor stops when you let the clutch out and there is no power going to the pto relay. Is that a problem with the motor?If anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks,