(ET) ET Wikkipedia

Why the preop with Wiki what ever it is. ET owners don't need such an
aloof/inaccurate/irresponsible encyclopedia.

There are two E-T information locations, one of them has manuals and help
info the other is populated by brilliant engineers, educators, scientists
and observers who respond to cries for help, solve ET problems and have
generally kept me interested in the ET page at Tufts for the last 3 or 4
years. The funny thing is that I sold my ETs last year!!

Do I need Wikkipedia, no.

Adrian