Re: (ET) Alltrax controller question

Yes and no. Multiple folks have set things up with the original lever connected to the standard pot box (Curtis PB6). However, at least all the ones I have seen are such that the "right and up" portion of the motion is all that is used. A separate toggle switch is added for forwards/reverse. So to go backwards, one flips the switch to reverse and pushes the lever up and to the right, which may be counter-intuitive especially if have logged many hours with the original controls.

I've been playing with ideas to totally mimic the original stick design, both forwards AND reverse... but the never ending move and trying to sell the house and all has gotten in the way of finishing.

[disclaimer - my company is an Alltrax dealer]

NOTE: Mail sent to the "NO_REPLY" address will *not* reach me.
To send me a private message, please follow the directions here:
http://www.coate.org/contact_jim/ or call 518-631-4775.

Jim Coate
*The Electric Tractor Store*
http://www.ElectricTractorStore.com