Re: (ET) Ariens AMP Mower

Actually, I'm a bit puzzled by the schematic.

Looking at http://www.mowersdirect.com/manuals/Amp-Man.pdf
on page 21, check out the battery pack area.

I thought I was pretty comfortable with schematics, but as I read this
one, the five 12-volt batteries are connected in parallel.  Makes me
wonder why they use a 48-volt charger.

The schematics for the ETs have been a god-send over the years.  Unless
I'm really not getting how the AMP works, I think this schematic would
be more trouble than help.

Darryl McMahon

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221972443x1201442012/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214819441%3B36680237%3Bi>