Re: (ET) Fully charged pack voltage

Hi all, Is it possible to buy coils for an I5?  The switches on my foot pedal check out OK, but I only have the first two speeds, with 3rd and 4th unresponsive—although 3rd seems to kick in if I use the cruise control option.

All for now, Stewart Wells

From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of John J Casey
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:04
To: Elec-trak
Subject: Re: (ET) Fully charged pack voltage

There was much back and forth about batteries lately, almost too much for me to follow.  T. Humphrey posted useful voltage numbers and the fllwg may also be useful.  My T105's have 39 charge cycles (18 hrs per cycle) using the oem charger:

45.2     full chg

42.2     1 min

41.5     5 min

40.5     30 min