(ET) wiring - rear battery box auxiliary

Hey all:

Like so many others, I am doing some spring work - yard and e15.  I lost my idiot note on the wiring diagram not of the pack but of the "auxiliary" wires under the seat.  They are about grade 12 wires and go from two rear batteries to under the battery box and somewhere else.  What do they provide power to.  I have removed the batteries to clean a bit and thought I would try to determine.  They don't appear to go to the lights (using my memory) but I failed to check the front lift motor.  Does anyone have an idea?

Jim
Westwood, KS