Re: (ET) wiring - rear battery box auxiliary

jim donovan wrote:
...  They are about grade 12 wires and go
from two rear batteries to under the battery box and somewhere else. What do they provide power to. I have removed the batteries to clean a bit and thought I would try to determine. They don't appear to go to the lights (using my memory) but I failed to check the front lift motor. Does anyone have an idea?

There are two tap wires, each with a ring terminal. One is for the lights (bottom two batteries, 12 volts), and the other is for the lift (top three batteries, 18 volts).

Unless the wires have spade terminals, in which case they are for the seat switch.

--
Jim Coate
* The Electric Tractor Store *

NOTE: Mail sent to the "NO_REPLY" address will *not* reach me.
To send me a private message, please follow the directions here:
http://www.coate.org/contact_jim/