Re: (ET) Fully charged pack voltage

Chris,
Thanks for all the info - I should have clarified that I was talking about the "at rest" (unloaded) voltage. Because of the significant internal resistance of these batteries (and how the internal resistance changes with state of charge due to the conductivity of the electrolyte being dependant on the concentration of sulfate and H+ ions), loaded voltages aren't particularly telling. I think that's where much of the confusion was coming from - the posts I was finding that say to charge the pack until it is 42 or so volts are apparently talking about the loaded voltage, but I was assuming they were talking about the at rest voltage. Your info on what the OEM charger does is very helpful - I was wondering if it did any current tapering.

Thanks,
Mike