Re: (ET) Bad luck? bad lot? bad owner?

Sounds like a mechanical issue.Fractured plate hanger(s), or an open inter cell connector.In that case, the cell would be "open" instead of shorted. A shorted cell would result in the violent overcharging of it's neighbors.At this point the result is the same......another battery for the recycler's pile. :(

RJ

RJ

tbamc wrote:
<With it going from 6.25 to 4.1 makes me think bad cell. >

My first thought also, but cell s.g. same in all three. Not the case if just one cell shorted?

Thon