Re: (ET) Elec-Trak.org site...

RJ Kanary wrote:
Chris, notice in my description that NO mention of BRAKE application was made.You can end up with a rapid descent with the traction motor in regen braking and STILL have the wheels sliding.Wanna come and play in MY back yard ? <VBG>

Hm. I've got a steep hill and I just switched the tiller for the um mower deck. I'll try driving it down the very steep grass in D1,speed 4 with cruise control locked on. Then I'll try it in L,4,CC.

Chris