Re: (ET) Elec-Trak.org site...

David Brandt wrote:
Likewise.  It'd been unusually quiet, but I knew that this was extreme not
to get any at all for so long.

Just winter.

Speaking of which before we finally got 6 inches of snow I put the chains on the tractor and re-adjusted the brake and throttle. What a difference; the tractor is incredible in the snow, the NiCD batteries are perfect, and it will brake to a full stop even going down a hill with the blower up and in neutral (max stopping needs). Don't do this though.

Chris