-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of
Reo43 aol com
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 14:37
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Front implement bracket

Steve,

I would like a copy of the drawing that bracket. I want to draw it in
AutoCAD as a 3D solid.

I would also like to get the dimensions for the front bracket that is
used on the center-deck models, as I have a New Idea tractor, and the
standard  GE bracket will not fit because of the location of the front
axle.

Thanks,
Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN