Re: (ET) Front implement bracket

Steve,

I would like a copy of the drawing that bracket. I want to draw it in
AutoCAD as a 3D solid.

I would also like to get the dimensions for the front bracket that is
used
on the center-deck models, as I have a New Idea tractor, and the standard
GE
bracket will not fit because of the location of the front axle.

Thanks,
Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN