Re: (ET) Front implement bracket

Thanks, Robert. I think you are right. I have a Wheel Horse 655, and the
snow blade has arms that attach to the rear axle. I have no use for the
Wheel
Horse blade for moving snow, as anyone with a snow blower would tell  you.

I also have a snow blower on this tractor, but it is attached to the front

end of the frame, similar to the GE snow blower mount.

However, I have a  GE snow blower and a New Idea electric tractor, and it
would take a lot of  revamping to attach the blower to the rear axle (I
think),
but I will take a  look at this again.

Erv Troyer    Lagrange  IN