(ET) trade a plow for a snowthrower?

Hi, all!

Here comes winter...

Another reader of the list and I are putting together a donation to a local institution of an E15. The operations manager at the receiving institution would prefer to outfit it with a plow for the winter part of its service, and he won't want the 44" ET thrower that I have here. So here I am west of Boston... anyone more or less local have a plow to trade for a thrower? By the way, the plow can be other than an official ET accessory, as long as it's ET-suitable.

Thanks, and happy autumn to all,

-Max