-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of tbamc
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:07 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) New ZEON mower

Either I'm not getting list postings or you're all busy readying your
snow blades.  :-)

In any case, don't remember seeing anything about this new electric
mower, on the list.  Article in the local paper recently, as it's being
manufactured very near here.  This article said price not set but will
be 'significantly' higher than comparable gas version!  Batteries
expected to last 8-10 years.

http://www.grit.com/blogs/Worlds-First-Production-Electric-ZTR-Mower.asp
x?blogid=184

ThonNew