Re: (ET) New ZEON mower

Thanks for the update - glad something's finally made it to production.

Interestingly, this summer I've had the chance to run a gas ZTR (a Hustler model) a number of times. Hadn't used a ZTR before that. I'd have to say, it seems like a mixed bag to me. I think I can do a faster and better job with less lawn damage with a good, tight- turning-radius, fast ratio tractor (that would not be my ET, of course). I understand that skill comes with practice, but I still find that too often when I'm trying to change direction with the ZTR I end up skidding the inside rear wheel & tearing up the turf. And the problem is because it's the rear wheel it's not in your line of sight so you don't always know you're doing it.

Maybe I'm just not doing it right, but anyway I'd be really excited for an electric version of Deere's 4-wheel steer chassis... That being said, I'll be very curious to see this new Hustler in person.

Steve