Re: (ET) 'nuther update, E12

Mike Finck wrote:
> Yes, I wondered about the evolution of decks also.  I have one that
> has cast aluminum arms supporting the front casters and one that
> has stamped, bent steel brackets.  Which evolved from which?!

I've never seen a deck like the one shown in the early literature which has been posted to the Elec-Trak.org site. Perhaps a prototype? Dunno...

As for the support arms, the cast version was used first. The stamped steel version was used on the later versions for cost savings.

~~~
Note that e-mail replies to the above address will not go through
(anti-spam protection). If you want to contact me directly, use the
"contact us" form on the website at
http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

Jim Coate
ETS