(ET) new body parts available!

After talking about it for the past year, I finally have the run of new
battery boxes and rear seat covers completed! Phew! Thanks to those who
have waited patiently for these parts.

The rear box (without fenders), the rear cover, and the front access
panel cover join the side panels I already had made up, so now all major
body parts are available in all three colors (yellow, red and orange powder coat). Keep those old ETs out of the scrap yard and back in use! Visit the storefront for more info if interested.
http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=powder+coat+finish
(I still need to get good pictures of all the various color options)

The complete rear end assembly with the box and new fenders is also
available. Shipping is ridiculous, so these are more for those on the
east coast where we can work out direct pick-up or delivery as I travel
about.

~~~
Note that e-mail replies to the above address will not go through (anti-spam protection). If you want to contact me directly, use the "contact us" form on the website at http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

Jim Coate
ETS