Re: (ET) 'nuther update, E12

Yes, I wondered about the evolution of decks also.  I have one that has cast aluminum arms supporting the front casters and one that has stamped, bent steel brackets.  Which evolved from which?!

Michael H. Finck

From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of e s
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:31 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) 'nuther update, E12

So, checked the rollers on the deck and they were hammered. Happened to have a bunch of stock kicking around and made a new set and a heavier shaft[ shaft was worn near half way through]
While I was at it I made a pair of small rollers that ride on the brackets at the ends, since they will still hit first. Works great as tested last night.

Now, what is the evolution of the decks? Is the one pictured on the ET site the last evolution? Mine has no little rear corner rollers and  no front center roller.

Keith