(ET) 'nuther update, E12

So, checked the rollers on the deck and they were hammered. Happened to
have a bunch of stock kicking around and made a new set and a heavier
shaft[ shaft was worn near half way through]
While I was at it I made a pair of small rollers that ride on the brackets
at the ends, since they will still hit first. Works great as tested last
night.

Now, what is the evolution of the decks? Is the one pictured on the ET
site the last evolution? Mine has no little rear corner rollers and  no
front center roller.

Keith