Re: (ET) replacement rollers for rear of mower deck

I just this last week replaced all of my rollers. I searched for quite
awhile and ended up discovering that Harold Z's rollers are the best
solution. He not only provides these specifically for ET's, but he has
the best prices I found for any roller.

--
Stay Charged!
Hump

Heres a clip from one of Harolds recent posts;

Yes I am still very much in the business of supplying Elec-Trak parts
and I thank all my loyal customers for their past support and hope to
continue to supply your parts needs in the future. I have had many
parts reproduced,for example I just received a shipment of relays
yesterday that I had made up and manufactured in the USA. I have
parted out approx. 25-30 machines and sold another 15 or so as working
machines. In addition I have purchased Elec-Trak parts inventory from
about 12-15 former dealers.I have a price list of common parts which
Don Barry was very kind in posting on the www.Elec-Trak.com website .
This can also be mailed or faxed if you contact me.
 Somebody mentioned using credit cards for payment and am happy to say
that I have been accepting cards for several years.
 Barry,I don't know why your email didn't come through,I can only hope
you had the wrong address. If anybody has similar problems,please
don't hesitate to give me a phone call or fax with your needs.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Ephrata PA