Re: (ET) [EVDL] Holy Che-rist!

-
> Neon John
> Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 2:14 AM
> To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
> Subject: Re: [EVDL] Holy Che-rist!
>

> I'm up here alone in the mountains right now but when the weekenders
> start
> rolling in, I'll try to get some help to do some video.  Or maybe I can
> strap
> the radar gun to a second tripod or something.  It doesn't have a tripod
> mount
> of its own.
>
> John
> --

Oh c'mon John. You're a friggin nerd!
Duct tape the camera to the side of your head and hold the radar gun
in your hand.

Stay Charged!
Hump

Would you mind sending along your "patented capacity recovery
routine"? I have 50 or so 26AH EP's that died on the shelf. You're
welcome to 50% of the successful recoveries.