Re: (ET) FW: Motors (Tim Humphrey)

Then someone should look for a manufacturer that we can purchase the magnets from so the shells can be repaired, instead of pitched.

On 6/13/08, Tim Humphrey <hump evgrin com> wrote:
> Subject: Re: (ET) Motors (Tim Humphrey)
>
> Tim,
>
> Since you have more than one shell with a magnet missing, could you not
> remove the good magnet from one shell and expoy it into the shell
> missing the magnet.

I have yet to be able to get one out unbroken. But I have to echo
Steves thoughts, I'd rather rebuild these than scrap them.

I need to add to my original post....just to clarify. I used my last
spare mower motor. My tractor is not "down", but if I lose another it
will be.

Stay Charged!
Hump