Re: (ET) Elec-Trak Parts

 Barry and all on the list,
 Yes I am still very much in the business of supplying Elec-Trak parts and
I thank all my loyal customers for their past support and hope to continue
to supply your parts needs in the future. I have had many parts
reproduced,for example I just received a shipment of relays yesterday that
I had made up and manufactured in the USA. I have parted out approx. 25-30
machines and sold another 15 or so as working machines. In addition I have
purchased Elec-Trak parts inventory from about 12-15 former dealers.I have
a price list of common parts which Don Barry was very kind in posting on
the www.Elec-Trak.com website . This can also be mailed or faxed if you
contact me.
 Somebody mentioned using credit cards for payment and am happy to say
that I have been accepting cards for several years.
 Barry,I don't know why your email didn't come through,I can only hope you
had the wrong address. If anybody has similar problems,please don't
hesitate to give me a phone call or fax with your needs.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Ephrata PA
 717-859-4234 Phone
 717-859-4824 Fax

Does anyone know if Harold Zimmerman is still supplying Elec-Trak parts?

I've tried contacting him by e-mail but have gotten no response.
Perhaps I have an outdated email address.  Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Barry

Dayton, OH
E15