(ET) Removing mower blade

Thanks for all the excellent thoughts about getting this off.

There's nothing to grab with vice grips or pipe wrench, and there are no threads below the nut. I hadn't considered heat vs bearing/seal damage--good to know. Can't believe I didn't think about cutting the nut off. Doh!

Will let you know what worked once I get a chance to play with it. Right now the ET needs tended to, as the bar at the back of the deck snagged a small tree stump and bent enough to bend the corner of the deck--which I've welded before. Sigh.....

Thon