Re: (ET) Removing mower blade

Uh, be sure it's not a left hand thread! I doubt they would do that, but......

- Steve

tbamc wrote:
This concerns a Craftsman battery powered push mower, but perhaps would be similar for an ET?

The nut holding the blade to the shaft has apparently not been removed in years. When I hold the blade, and turn the nut, the motor shaft turns with it. I don't see any way to hold the motor shaft and keep it from turning. I thought of an impact wrench (no easy access to one) and heat (will try today), but if that doesn't work, are there other options?

Thanks.

Thon