From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu <elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy
tufts edu>
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Sun Mar 30 19:49:03 2008
Subject: (ET) Transmission noises, odd

So it's spring, which means time to remove the snowblower and hook up
the tiller. Did some tilling in the yard, the NiCD batteries just hold
up exceptionally well.

However while tilling I started to hear a grinding sound from the
motor/transmission. It looks like it is coming from the tranny. I'll try
jacking it up and replacing the transmission oil, but does anyone else
have any ideas what could cause rumbling in the transmission, and if it
can be replaced?

Chris