Re: (ET) Help, reverse missing?

After checking the fwd/rev relay action, finding that they are OK I would
suspect a microswitch (s) on the throttle control. E12 has a load of
switches, E12S has fewer, E12M control is same as E12. I have had many
switches wear out the buttons. Replacements are available from many
electronic suppliers like Digikey, Mouser, Electronic Goldmine, Alltronics
etc. Radio Shack used to have them but do not seem to carry them now.

You would have to remove a good one or measure the height of the button
from the switch body to match a replacement. You might find replacements
that have a metal leaf to actuate the switch. As long as the button is the
right height just bend and break the metal leaf.

When working on the throttle control assy be careful not to remove to many
screws from the microswitch carrier otherwise the switches will be out of
line.

Adrian