Re: (ET) Motor out

John J Casey wrote:
I hurt a shoulder taking a 45lb e12 motor out of my tractor just using my hands, but before swapping it for a 70lb e20 motor I figured out the threaded rod solution. Necessity is the mother of invention.

That explains why my shoulder is hurting; I shimmed it up with 2*4's till I could get it high enough to roll onto the jack. That motor is *VERY* dense.

Also wear some gloves so when it rolls on your hand it doesn't really hurt.

Chris
(I'll drop it again in the spring)