Re: (ET) Broken again

Mike Wallace wrote:
But she keeps complaining about the kitchen remodel job I still haven't finished after a couple years trying. Ya just can't please 'em.
We built our own house; started in '81 soon after getting married. It's still not finished. But this past summer I went full bore and did our shower/tub in the master bathroom which was the last major project. I knew I had to do that to get the 'rights' to start my electric motorcycle project. I haven't heard too many complaints yet.

- SteveS