Re: (ET) ice

I have a bucket loader on an E-15, and it does well on removing ice. The bucket does not have teeth, and it has a smooth sharp edge which can be set for more or less scraping angle like a hand-held chisel using the bucket dump hydraulic lever. However, the real challenge is keeping the tire chains from scarring the asphalt while still maintaining some traction. I use chains and a rear weight box (to counterweight the bucket).

Bright thought for the day - If Santa's sleigh was pulled by an E-15, we'de have Christmas all year 'round!!