(ET) ice

We finally got a snow storm that required the snow blower, (Its an old Craftsman with a spare E20 motor I had)  I dug it out an put it on the tractor, an noticed the motor was frozen.  I opened it up and it had ICE in it.  It was stored outside for the summer and was rained on.  They are not waterproof!  Now I have to get out the heat gun then emery paper the rust out of it.  I put on an old series wound motor I had and tackled the snow.  And the master link on the drive chain snapped.  UGH  One of those days.

Ralph Vogan
ralphgv talkamerica net