Re: (ET) ice

Sympathy and empathy to you, brother.

I'm running with no lift and last night, in the heavy wet stuff (prime chute cloggin') I broke the chute aiming cable. Limping along... I'll try to get those squared away before the next dump. Chute aimer first, of course, as I have lived the better part of last winter without a lift ant worked out ok.

And I've broken that drive chain before... it was hard threading the new one, if I recall.

Here's to dry motors and slick chutes...

and storms as safe and fun as possible to you all,

-Max
enjoying two good dumps in a week here by Boston