Re: (ET) More Power Inverters

Mike Wallace wrote that the guys should cool it relative to his report on
connecting his generator in an emergency. No one asked me but when the
power
company is disconnected from your house and you are cold the codes don't
make a tinker's damn to anyone.  One uses whatever is available to connect
his power supply in dire emergencies.  I am compelled to think that some
just get carried away with their superior knowledge while claiming that
their motive is to protect the archives. This is to tell you that Mike
Wallace is the one engineer appointed by Altrax to guide me through the
installation of one of the first DC300 controllers for my E-20.  I was
amazed by his knowledge and all the rules and procedures published for my
personal use to convert my E-20 from the old relay system to the modern
Altrax controller. Mike knows what he is talking about and is a super
instructor.  He also offered to check and balance my vibrating mower motors
using a very elaborate setup at his workshop.  I declined because a photo
revealed  the spotless condition at his shop which my dirty motors would
surely spoil. Thanks you Mike for your past help.