-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of SteveS
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 10:13 AM
To: et
Subject: Re: (ET) Snowblower mounting question

The snowblower manual shows a picture with the longer bracket that you
have, but it's not real clear; nor do they mention the mounting in the
instructions. I've never seen this type, but I'm guessing it clamps to
the front axle or the bottom of the frame somehow.

- SteveS