Re: (ET) Snowblower mounting question

The one I saw was long enough to extend down to the main frame runner and you drill 2 holes to bolt it thru.  My E15 snowblower has a small bent metal piece with a bolt tapped thru one side to use it as a clamp and it fits on the side of the dash by the key switch and the bolt secures it to the casting.

...Walt

From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Banks, Michael J.
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 9:33 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Snowblower mounting question

I just picked up a snowblower for my E12.     It has a handle/pole that comes off of the snowblower so you can turn the exhaust chute.    The pole has a support bracket (it looks like a long metal “L”) that attaches to the tractor.      Does anyone know where this support bracket attaches?   It has 2 bolts at the bottom of the “L” .   I can’t figure out where they attach.

Can anyone help?