Re: (ET) found some snowblowers

And I have two in the northern VA area that I really can't use. Both work. One is all original, not badly worn; the other has been rebuilt and repainted with POR-15 undercoat. Stored in a shed and I sure could use the space back!

- SteveS

Banks, Michael J. wrote:

Is anyone in the US North East interested in a snowblower for the Elec-trak. I found a contact who has a few snowblowers. They have been stored outside. Most need a new chain or belt, some bearings and paint. One has been restored and that’s what it needed. I think there is an E20 and an E15 he was looking to get rid of too. I haven’t seen any of it yet so I don’t know the exact condition they are in.

I am in Connecticut. The parts are in Vermont. I am going up there next Thursday to pick up one for myself.

Email me for details if you are interested. I should be able to carry a few back to Connecticut if needed.