(ET) found some snowblowers

Is anyone in the US North East interested in a snowblower for the Elec-trak.   I found a contact who has a few snowblowers.   They have been stored outside.  Most need a new chain or belt, some bearings and paint.  One  has been restored and that’s what it needed.    I think there is an E20 and an E15 he was looking to get rid of too.     I haven’t seen any of it yet so I don’t know the exact condition they are in.

I am in Connecticut.   The parts are in Vermont.    I am going up there next Thursday to pick up one for myself.

Email me for details if you are interested.        I should be able to carry a few back to Connecticut if needed.