Re: (ET) Elec-trak Digest, Vol 5, Issue 162

Hello Everyone,
       It is hard to know at this point which way to go, we all want an environment friendly units. I enjoy the quietness, no fumes, no fuel and much less to maintain. I love my ET's for all they can do. And yes, I wish someone would starting building a new ET. The good news is, we will get our wish. The military is working on more efficient power equipment, as we speak. And yes this does include Electric and Solar powered vehicles. They, themselves are tired of paying way to much in fuel costs and looking to the future. Now we need to be patient and see what they do in the next few years.

Linden
E12m
E15