Re: (ET) Fwd: [EVDL] The Case for the Electric Tractor

The Unisolar brand has no glass, thus the light weight. Yes, I have seen the old Millenia modules which are glass framed and heavy. Initially, thin film have a higher short term decay rate, which is why the Unisolar are made to put out more than their rating when first installed. Keep in mind that, unless things have changed for the Sharp co. over the past few years, that Sharp brand modules have been known to be one of the most over-rated modules on the market. Meaning that they do not put out their rated output even when new.

Joe