Re: (ET) Fwd: [EVDL] The Case for the Electric Tractor

I agree with Chris about thin film amorphous vs Poly
crystalline vs single crystal.

I have 32 BP amorphous 43wt PV panels @ 3.5%
efficiency after 8 years for 11% of my total yearly
electrical useage

they cover 298sq ft of roof

I could use 6 of the Sharp 185's that cover 60sq ft to
get the equvalent power out